Hello again! Today I will be giving a short tutorial on a look I did not too long ago that I really liked and thought I’d share! I tried the fake freckles and I love how cute and natural it looks! I won’t be going into depth on how to set your foundation, lips, or how to fill in eyebrows but will still mention products used. Here we go!
Here is a list of all the products I used for this look:
– Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 foundation (825 buff beige)
– Fitme! concealer used for highlighting (10 light)
– NYC smooth skin bronzer powder (720A Sunny)
– Milani baked powder blush (05 Luminoso)
– Elf Moonlight Pearls Highlighter
– Maybelline Brow drama Pomade crayon
– NYC MicroBrow Pencil (Expresso)
– Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick (Lolita)
– Maybelline Eye Studio eyeliner gel (blackest black)
– Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes mascara
– Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow pallete
Man that was a long list! Ok let’s get started:
Eyeshadow and eyeliner:
– Starting with eyeshadow I applied white chocolate all over my lids for base color. Next I applied glided ganache on just my lids.
– I then applied semi sweet on my crease and blended it into the outer corner of my lid.
– Next I applied a tiny amount of triple fudge to the corner of my eyes and blend it into the crease slightly then add a little bit underneath my lower lashes.
– I then applied my eyeliner ( you can apply it as you like).
– Lastly I applied creme brûlée with a very thin brush I add some to the corner of my eyes and apply it on top of my black liner as a second line of liner.
Lashes and Freckles:
– For my lashes I used the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes mascara and applied two coats worth and brushed out my lashes with a tiny eyelash comb to get rid of clumps and separate my lashes. Let me tell you guys, I freaking love this mascara! Leaves your lashes so dark and long! (Review on it later).
– For the freckles I just used my NYC micro brow pencil and drew the freckles under my eyes and on my nose like seen in the photo. Play around with this part you can either make them super dark and noticeable or very light and natural.
Well that’s it! Thank you so much for reading!
Remember to be forever different! ❤